Monday, January 19, 2015

It's time for a Valentines Day FREEBIE!!!!!

Hello All, I have just made my Dollar Store Centers free in my TpT store. I have found the dollar store to be an invaluable resource for classroom centers. If your local dollar stores are as great as mine you will have no problem finding the basic tools needed to use these center ideas. Do you like to have your students use bags or make mailboxes? This year I have a parent donating tin mailboxes with the children's names on them. I think they will be super cute! In years past I have done love notes where the parents write their kiddos a little note at the door for me to read them each morning leading up to Valentines day. I also have enjoyed having parents "sneak" me a teddy bear and a card to greet their child the morning of Valentines day and then having a teddy bear picnic. Since I have moved to Kindergarten at the same school I can't very well steal the Pre-Kindergarten activities so I am looking for some new favorites to make traditions out of in Kindergarten. What are your favorites? Do you have any activities that have been successes or failures? I would love to hear from you. Enjoy the freebie, use the link below to download!
Dollar Store Centers for Valentines Day
Dollar Store Centers for Valentines Day: 14+ centers

No comments:

Post a Comment