Saturday, January 10, 2015

Welcome!

Hello Everyone and welcome to my new Kindergarten blog! I am so excited to finally be creating a blog that goes along with my new life as a Kindergarten teacher. For those of you who have not been sent over here by my Pre-K blog let me tell you a little bit about myself. I have been a wife for 17 years, have 2 boys 12 and 7 and I have been a teacher for the past 11 years. Until this year I had been teaching Pre-Kindergarten at Round Rock Christian Academy in Texas just north of our capitol city of Austin. This year I was asked to move up to Kindergarten and I am loving every minute of it! So I now find it fitting to post as a Kindergarten teacher! I will surely keep my other blog and continue to use the name for my teachers pay teachers store so that no one gets lost trying to find me. The box to the left of this post will take you directly to my Teachers pay Teachers store and you can follow this link to view my Pre-K blog while you are waiting for more Kindergarten posts to appear.
The Crazy Pre-K Classroom Please take a minute to follow this new endeavor of mine and check back often. I like to post freebies and giveaways so be ready for some great Kindergarten resources by making sure you have my page on facebook!
www.facebook.com/thecrazypre-kclassroom
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment